Although COVID - 19 is rapidly spreading, it is important to remain calm and follow important health guidelines. Here are a few things you can do to help stop the spread of COVID -19 while keeping yourself and others safe:
1. Wash your hands frequently using soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable.
2. Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Cough and sneeze into your arms; not hands.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
5. Avoid public gatherings.
6. Maintain a 2 metre distance from others.
7. Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling unwell.
8. Contact Health Link 811 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your health.